Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home Coming Sampler



Did everyone have a great Christmas Day! Get all that they had wished for?! We had a great day, saw relatives we haven't seen in a while which is always nice!!

On Christmas Eve I finished my Home Coming Sampler by The Sampler House Eileen Bennett. Nice to be done with this one, it has not been a easy one for me to work on, although it should have been. Using 40ct Liberty Gathering Grey with the called for DMC. I had only 6 animals left to stitch and I told my Husband I wasn't moving from the couch until is was done! In a small matter of time I was off and moving :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'd never seen this sampler before you started stitching it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful. Was it the colors that made it a little difficult to work on? I always like some color, but this piece is great! Like Margaret, I dont' think that I'd seen this either until you started stitching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eyeing this pattern for quite a while now, but just never bought it. There is something special about it though and I really like it. Congrats on your finish it turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the finish!
    You sound like me, "just one more stitch"
    "I'm not going anywhere till it's done"
    lol
    I do that with my reading too
    Happy Stitching 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finish!! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so l♥vely!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    My belated congratulations!
    (I'm SO behind in blogreading *Ü*)
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)