Monday, August 3, 2009

Nimrod


Another pleasant & busy weekend with lots of fun and laughter. Gosh how wonderful to hang out with great friends! Lots of stitching this weekend, all around. A few finishes and a few starts; overall, we all were doing what we most enjoy-- STITCHING!! Of course there was Incredible food, Thank you so much Barb, You are amazing!

I finished Nimrod yesterday and a BBD stocking from the 'February' pattern. (For those of you interested in Nimrod, check the Long Dog Sampler website, I do not know much about this pattern.) I am happy to complete some of these WIP's and thrilled to get back to a BAP. So many choices, so many calling. At this point I really dont have any idea which one I will be working on next. However the spirit moves me!

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful finishes! I'm so glad you had another wonderful weekend. Time with friends and stitching--a delicious combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors for Nimrod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are just wonderful! What a great weekend! Wish I was close enough to spend it stitching with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! What fiber did you use for Nimrod? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finishes! And a wonderful weekend it sounds like!! I hope you are able to make to it a guild meeting again soon. I want to see that Village in person! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both the finishes, they are awesome. You are so lucky to be able to get together with other stitchers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Compliments for the your splendid blog, adores your style primitives with crows and dark colors...indeed original!

    Hi
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Compliments for the your splendid blog, adores your style primitives with crows and dark colors...indeed original!

    Hi
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finishes! And what a wonderful weekend you had. Getting together with other stitchers is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)