Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Garden Progress

Wow, another busy weekend, yet relaxing and most enjoyable. BBQ on Sunday, Excellent Ribs and salad. Thanks Roz & Lynn!! The weather was wonderful and after a few over cast days, the sun was very much appreciated!! I didnt stitch much until yesterday. Progress is being made, it is only a matter of finding a solid few hours to get it done!!

I did start another new project this weekend too, I would like to put some more stitches into it before I post a progress picture. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I really like this pattern - the big tree is just lovely. Can't wait to see your new project, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your BBD Garden is looking wonderful. I love the colors in it! And thought I'd let you know that you enabled me - I bought that thread organizing system and I love it - well, I think I do - I've only got one of the rods filled with threads, but it's going to make life so much easier (and save me money because I'm not hunting down my threads). Thanks for posting this a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fair teasing us about a new start and then not telling it what it is. C'mon, give up the details!

    Glad to hear your weekend was good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a speedy stitcher! The tree is awesome! I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you made quite some progress on your BBD Garden. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful weekend! Great progress, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)