Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hankalicious

I am so excited about my splurge, I wanted to share it with all of you!  Can you even with these Hankalicious???  I dont have any definite plans for them just yet, but the colors are simply exquisite and I just had to have them.  My husband says I am spoiled.  Yes, I would totally agree!!!!

EDITED:  I am sorry-- I forgot to post what the Hankalicious skeins are!  Silly me :)  They are Gloriana Florimell Colors from Top are Antique Black, Hazelnut and Rosewood.  

7 comments:

  1. Oh do tell! More details please! They look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saphire, Topaz and Ruby - jewel tones I LOVE! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I can think of so many things you could do with those!!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! What are the names of the colors?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - we need details about this lovely stash purchase. your maria is beautiful !
    Melody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)