Monday, September 14, 2009

More Bea




Another INCREDIBLE weekend. Thanks to all for such a fabulous one! Who knew having such wonderful friends would be all you need? Well, that, a few stash projects and a nice bottle of wine! :) But really, I cant imagine not having them. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

I have put my English Whitework Sampler on the side burner. I think I will try to work on it once a week for a little while..until it is complete. There are so many things to stitch, so many new things coming out to stitch. All the projects need some attention! I am back stitching Bea, and I am loving her more and more. The more Coffee Bean I stitch, the more incredible she looks! I love the Pink Quartz too. I am also amazed at the size of Bea, she is alot smaller then I thought! I only have one 1/2 motif on the bottom and I can see the height that she is going to be. I thought she was a lot larger. Strange. I guess I never really measure and I generally work with a stitchers half of linen, so I dont need to worry to much of it not fitting. There are only 40 motifs to stitch, and I have 13 done. Not to bad right?

Thanks to everyone who leaves such wonderful comments! I enjoy reading each and everyone. Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend too.

Until the next time!

6 comments:

  1. Good friends are hard to find, but once you do, they last a lifetime. I am blessed with a wonderful circle of women that I am proud to call my friends. We are all married, so are 'girltime' is not as frequent, but always treasured.

    Beatrix is beautiful - you have completed so much - can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your BP is coming along. The color is really pretty! So glad you had a good weekend with good friends. Nothing's better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends are such a comfort and joy to me, as well. Couldn't imagine life without them.

    Wow, Bea is coming together so nicely, I too love your choice of fibers. Great stitching, as always, Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Bea!! She looks great. I just love that thread color!

    Lucky you with those friends. :) I don't have friends like that here but I do in the US, and I know how much I treasure each second I get to spend with them. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yess Bea is a joy to stitch and especialy on 40ct ;o)
    (she's indeed not so big and stitching with 1 thread adds to the happiness)
    You are going in a great tempo, if you keep to it you can also end her this year.
    Pssst, my little friends can see the white stitches... they tell me they ♥♥♥ that rosebud circle.
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BP looks fantastic. I love the color you are using, very pretty.
    Cant wait to see the end result :)
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)