Saturday, September 26, 2009

Huntington Library pt 2







Remember yesterday when I mentioned going to this Museum, was like leaving the country? Well after resting (see the top picture)... I would like to have this outdoor environment on my house, sitting there, was such a nice breeze, and I want to break out the stitching! Walking these grounds, there are different sections, you can walk from the 'Desert Garden' where there are more then 5000 species of plants from all over the world, most are so amazing to look at! So strange, yet so attractive. There is a Lily pad Garden, there is a Rain Forest Garden, an Australian Garden, Palm Garden (one of my favorites, so many palm trees!); it just goes on and on. These few pictures just show a hint of the place. And to boot--- by the time we were in the Desert Garden, it was at least 100 degrees, so we felt for sure like we were in the desert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)