Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inside panel of Sampler Purse



Happy Tuesday! Off to another exciting week! I had a nice relaxing weekend, which was much needed after last week. Organized some stash, watched the tube and stitched a bit on my "Sampler Purse" I have 1 more row on the bottom of the grass, and then this panel (1 of 3) is done. I am going to start another panel today for sure! I am really enjoying this one.

Happy belated Birthday to Kathy, and Happy Birthday to Paula, we will have to get all the gals together for sure!! It will be great fun to see all of you!!! Soon, I promise!!! Have a great time at Guild tonight, I will be thinking of you all!

9 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful - I have not heard of this pattern and look forward to seeing more of your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    I want a relaxing weekend. Don't think I'll get one any time soon though so I'm glad someone got to experience one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty piece! I don't need enabling.... lol! I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is really looking great. I can't wait to see it all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful piece! Lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back. So sorry to hear about the week you had. See you soon and remember, we have the whitework sampler! Something to look forward to. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your piece! I can't wait to see more! I am glad you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...a sampler purse? I need to go check this idea out. Lovely work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, do I love this piece. I can't wait to see more of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)