Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11 Years

On this anniversary of September 11th, we continue to remember those lost on this day 11 years ago.  Amazing that it has been 11 years and for those who lost someone it was just like yesterday. 
We will never forget what happened on that horrific day on September 11, 2001.  A few moments of silence mark the times.  Continue to pray for our country.  On these tough days that we had, the tough days that we are going through and the tough days ahead.  Alot of uncertainty for most Americans.  We must stand together.

For more information, pictures or to visit the 9-11 memorial in downtown Manhattan, please visit http://www.911memorial.org/
I was unable to be in NY this year to hear almost nothing but cars and taxi cab horns, but my heart and thoughts are there.  It is a solemn place.  I will never forget that morning.

1 comment:

  1. When I see pictures on the news today it feels like it happened yesterday. I can not ever remember being so afraid and now so sad for those that lost their lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)