Friday, October 15, 2010

Live Laugh Love Update




Not to much to tell about this cute little sampler by Primitive Betties, just a little more stitched.  You ask, all this time and this is it?!!!!!!  Yes, work is a little bit of a priority of course, I really enjoy working, and finding time to do my second love, is more difficult these days. But, what can you do right?  The linen color sure is off this time, the lighting was different this time.  There isnt much left to do, alphabets and such, I wont be able to finish it this week, I mis-placed a color I was using....... But I will do as much as I can, and I am eagerly awaiting to stitch on Sanctuary by the Drawn Thread.  I will keep you posted for sure.

I have been excited reading my fellow bloggers, such beautiful progress is being made on so many pieces.   I certainly have been inspired.  Keep it up Ladies and Gentlemen, it is good for all of us to see :)

6 comments:

  1. Your WIP is wonderful! I know what you mean about other priorities making it tough to find the time to stitch. It's great that you enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made good progress! This sampler is very cute and every time I see it I think I need to move it up on my "to stitch" list! I love stitching keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice piece...can't wait to follow the progress.....as a new blogger, I enjoy visiting and having visitors....it is nice to see what everyone is working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love primitivebetty's designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Some days it's hard to get time for stitching, but it's always good when you can get back to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)