Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PL Progress



This weekend has been so busy with so many things! Not so much stitching time. I stitched some on Sunday, with a very warm fire and a tiny bit last night. Time is moving so fast!! So much to be done, so little time. I love the colors in PL, each new animal and a new color! Can you even with the Lions? Aren't they just fabulous?!! I cant wait to start the next bird...It is magenta in color!!!!! It is amazing how this piece really brightens your day. I added my scissors to the picture to give perspective on how small this piece is turning out to be. The scissors measure approx. 4 1/4" long. Isn't it amazing?! Boy I do LOVE this 45ct linen. (Plus, this picture really shows the true color of the Vintage Sand Dune)

Alot of you have started new projects, and it is fun to see. Several I have added to my 'order' list. Terrible these blogs!!!! :) So much inspiration to be had.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

10 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely wonderful. I think that I may have to move this up on my list to start this year! I love the color of your linen too! You are very brave with the 45 count fabric though. My eyes would be cross-eyed!! Can't wait to see another progress pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I have to stop visiting everyone as I just keep wanting more and more :-)

    Thankfully I have PL - I'm impressed with your 45 count! It looks wonderful and the colors are so vivid.

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking so good! I see the lion has a body now and a companion. I'm not sure I could stitch on the 45 count though. Old eyes and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 45ct is fun, huh? I still prefer 40ct though. :D I hear you on all the new starts -- it's a dangerous time of year! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have purchased the flax 45ct, is perfect, better of the 32 ct!
    Your embroidery is marvelous diventanto and compliments for the scissors, stupendous, Sajou is excellent!!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful progress! I just loved stitching this design. Yes, blogs are dangerous this time of year, aren't they?! ;) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing! I have this one on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your PL is so gorgeous! I am in absolute awe of you working on 45 count linen.

    Love the Sajou (?) scissors next to it also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your PL is so pretty! Now I want to start mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your PL looks amazing! I love it so tiny! And I love your scissors too. Happy New Year! I'm hoping to start on this piece too sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)