Sunday, May 23, 2010

Paradise Lost Update

Please excuse the poor pic of this blessed project that I have been working on forever.....  I took this pic last night at the airport-- laid across my lap, so you only see what you see!!  I have finished the bottom saying and filled in the banner and cloud-- which was endless, but that was filled in forever ago.  I have not picked up this piece to work on it until 3 days ago, when I started working on the tree and finished the snake.  I must say, I was very pleased when the snake lined up on Eve's shoulder perfectly. 

I have some time off this week, so I am very excited to get some stitching done.  This poor project has been collecting dust for some time now, and it is time to get moving on it!!!!

Thanks for all your comments on my finish last week, and Best wishes for my Sister and new Husband. Can you believe, already they have been married for a whole week!!! How time just flies by.   Incredible!!!!

Have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sampler and really, pretty good picture with a phone, I think! I really love this piece and must do it one day. That lion, being a Leo, is calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see your A&E make a re-appearance! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat sampler, I don't recognoze it. Enjoy your time off and happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)