Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update, Blackbird & Chartmakers


It has been a couple of weeks since I have posted something new, and it is high time!! The top picture is the Blackbird Designs "Underneath the Sunlit Sky", Loose Feathers #26; 30ct Sea Fog R & R Linen, Gentle Arts & Weeks Threads......I was stuck on the "buttonhole stitch" on the trees around the house (hard to see in the picture). What a bugger!!!!! I did this stitch last year, but since I don't use the stitch that often, I had a hard time remembering!!! Overall, it turned out really pretty!!

The Second picture, is Chartmakers Tombstone Angels "Abigail Adams". A great, simple project, of course, not to make anything easy, I switched the DMC to Belle Soie Silks, as shown on the left of the picture. I am so pleased with the turnout, using 32ct BOF linen, a tiny scrap, of course you know we cant ever throw those away!!!! She will fit nicely with "Thriller"!!!! Don't know what Thriller is??? I will have to post a picture!!!! Stay tuned!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)