Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Village is DONE!!!!!!!!





Ta-da, pressed and ready for viewing!!!! Complete Village of Hawk Run Hollow!!!! Finished on Sunday afternoon among stitching friends, what a great accomplishment, and to be with my friends, was even better!! I am THRILLED to have this one stitched and under my belt. I really enjoyed stitching this whole piece. As I thought of each block was a 'new' project. I kept the original colors that Kathy chose for this piece, and I am thrilled that I did. The colors are gorgeous!! 36ct Light Examplar Lakeside Linens, with 2 strands of NPI. Thanks for all the cheering on!!

I will post Pigalle pics tomorrow, as well as a another Long Dog piece I have started. Is everyone staying cool?! It is hot here, but no complaints from me :). Have a super day!

19 comments:

  1. Greeting from Sunny (but not too hot) Virginia. We are enjoying a mild summer.

    Your piece is wonderful - very impressive. Have you decided where you will hang it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish. The Village looks amazing. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my, how fabulous, Shannon!! Great big congrats on the finish! Now when are you going to get it framed?

    Looking forward to those wips!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful! Looks like something I would also enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congratulations! I love it! Can't wait to see it all framed and hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. Such a great chart. Congrats for finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY, YAY, YAY!!! It is utterly gorgeous, stunningly lovely and I'm totally jealous! LOL!
    Many congratulations on this feat of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!!! You have got to tell me how long it took you to stitch this!!! I read on an earlier post you stitched for 14 hrs straight!!!! WOW! I could never do that (I don't think anyway). Incredible, you deserve a high five for this one. Congrats on the awesome finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! what an inspiration for me.
    Congrats!! it is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats on your wonderful finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING!! Very hot here in NJ as well. Cant wait for fall, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too much beautiful! Now I can't wait to see your others you talked about. There are a few Long Dog charts I've been eyeing at the shop. I need to keep telling myself no though. I have too many large projects the way it is now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! What an amazing finish!!! And so fast. I think I'm going to try 2 strands on 36ct for my Shores, I don't like how the 1 strand looks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did I miss this!!! OMG! Just stunning! I love it and you did such a fantastic job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments :)